RULES AND REGULATIONS
RV OFFICE 863-692-1116
CHECK OUT TIME: 12 NOON
QUIET TIME: 11PM TO 7AM
ALL RV SITES ARE PRIVATELY OWNED. PLEASE TREAT THEM AS YOU WOULD YOUR OWN PROPERTY!
- Keep all types of cars, trucks, golf carts, trailers, etc. off the grass.
- Maximum (8) eight overnight persons per site.
- Parents and/or guardians are responsible for children.
- Maximum of (1) one occupied and connected RV per site.
- Site changes permitted ONLY with RV check-in approval
- Truck Campers must remain on the truck
- Sleeping or overnight occupancy of cargo or passenger vans on RV property is prohibited.
- All RV’s must be self contained. No horse trailers and/or storage trailers with or without living quarters are permitted.
- Sleeping outside in tents or sleeping bags is not permitted. Tents, canopies or free standing screen rooms are not permitted.
- Florida law requires the use of sewer “donuts” or other approved devices on all sewer hoses.
- All sites are to be kept neat, clean and orderly. Miscellaneous items are to be stowed out of sight.
- Campfires are permitted on those sites having approved fire rings or fireplaces. All fires must have someone in attendance at all times.
- Portable fire pits are allowed.
- Phase V sites are permitted campfire rings on the concrete pad only. NO FIRE IS PERMITTED ON THE DOCK.
- Entering or crossing any site not assigned to you, on foot or otherwise, is strictly prohibited.
- Do not remove picnic table or any other articles from the site for any purpose.
- We do NOT have site garbage pickup. Please place your garbage in plastic bags and place in the dumpster.
- Bar-B-Q grills may not be placed on picnic tables. Grills must have legs and be used for cooking only.
- Clothes lines are not permitted within the RV park.
- Guns, firearms, bow and arrow, fireworks, etc. cannot be used in the park.
- Quiet hours are from 11PM to 7AM.
- ONLY LICENSED DRIVERS may operate anything with a motor, gas or electric, big or small.
- All vehicles must display a valid RV permit at all times.
- A speed limit of 10 mph will be enforced in the RV park.
- ATV’s, go carts, trail bikes, mini-bikes, or 4 wheel drive off road vehicles are prohibited.
- All Vehicles are to be kept on the hard surface for parking and operating. Vehicles are not permitted on wooden patios.
- One RV and two additional vehicles plus one golf cart or combination of the two will be permitted providing they fit on the concrete pad. Trailers are not permitted on lots. No parking on unused lots. Check at the Mustang Center for additional parking needs.
- RV’s and other vehicles may not overhang the grass areas.
- All permitted vehicles and bicycles must have lights/reflectors to be operated after sunset and before sunrise.
- Pets must be kept on a leash or tethered when outside. Someone must be in attendance.
- YOU MUST PICKUP AFTER YOUR PET!
- Pets are prohibited in the pool area or tennis courts.
- Nuisance dogs will not be tolerated. Example: barking or threatening.
- Do not feed alligators or other wild animals.
- Swimming in canals, ponds or lakes is prohibited.
- NO lifeguard on premises, swim or use hot tubs at your own risk.
- No glass containers are permitted in the pool or hot tub area.
- Rafts, inflatable boats/mattresses, beach balls and other large flotation devices are not allowed in the pool. Permitted in the pool are child approved flotation devices and noodles. Flotation devices used during scheduled exercise classes are also permitted. NO flotation devices of any kind are to be used in the hot tub.
- Interference and/or altercations with the park manager or designee are grounds for eviction & forfeiture of rental fees.
- Skateboarding and roller blades on roadways only.
- Renters will be held liable for damage to Resort Property.