RULES AND REGULATIONS
RV OFFICE 863-692-1116
CHECK OUT TIME: 12 NOON
QUIET TIME: 11PM TO 7AM
ALL RV SITES ARE PRIVATELY OWNED. PLEASE TREAT THEM AS YOU WOULD YOUR OWN PROPERTY!
- Keep all types of cars, trucks, golf carts, trailers, etc. off the grass.
- Maximum (8) eight overnight persons per site.
- Parents and/or guardians are responsible for children.
- Maximum of (1) one occupied and connected RV per site.
- Site changes permitted ONLY with RV check-in approval
- Truck Campers must remain on the truck
- Sleeping or overnight occupancy of cargo or passenger vans on RV property is prohibited.
- All RV’s must be self contained. No horse trailers and/or storage trailers with or without living quarters are permitted.
- All trailers used for transport of golf carts, boats, vehicles or other must be stored at the Marina (there is an additional cost).
- Sleeping outside in tents or sleeping bags is not permitted. Tents, canopies or free standing screen rooms are not permitted.
- Florida law requires the use of sewer “donuts” or other approved devices on all sewer hoses.
- All sites are to be kept neat, clean and orderly. Miscellaneous items are to be stowed out of sight.
- Campfires are permitted on those sites having approved fire rings or fireplaces. All fires must have someone in attendance at all times.
- Portable fire pits are allowed.
- Phase V sites are permitted campfire rings on the concrete pad only. NO FIRE IS PERMITTED ON THE DOCK.
- Entering or crossing any site not assigned to you, on foot or otherwise, is strictly prohibited.
- Do not remove picnic table or any other articles from the site for any purpose.
- We do NOT have site garbage pickup. Please place your garbage in plastic bags and place in the dumpster.
- Bar-B-Q grills may not be placed on picnic tables. Grills must have legs and be used for cooking only.
- Clothes lines are not permitted within the RV park.
- Guns, firearms, bow and arrow, fireworks, etc. cannot be used in the park.
- Quiet hours are from 11PM to 7AM.